Lena Shook, BCLC, is a Board Certified Life Coach through the International Board of Christian Counselors and the owner of Boundless Potential LLC. Her business was built with the focus on helping others to realize their potential and to be successful in life.
Lena has worked with the Davie County Department of Social Services and the Davie Center for Violence Prevention, along with numerous individuals in the community. She is currently leading the Domestic Violence Support Group for the Family Crisis Council in Rowan County and is continuing her work with individuals, providing one-on-one coaching, as well.
Having overcome her own life-altering experiences and becoming a certified coach have given her the tools to help others face and overcome their own giants. She especially has a passion for helping her clients to realize that they are fearfully and wonderfully made and encourages them to live their lives with joy, intent, and purpose.
- Domestic Violence Recovery
- Divorce Recovery
- Parenting Skills
- Stress and Time Management
- Budgeting and Finances
- Communication Skills and Healthy Conflict Resolution
- Job Searching and Resumes (including Interview and Workplace Skills)
Certifications and Training:
- Board Certified Life Coach, International Board of Christian Counselors – Light University
- Intimate Partner Abuse During Pregnancy
- Vulnerable Populations in the Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Field
- Human Trafficking 101 (presented by the N.C. Human Trafficking Commission)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (presented by Therapeutic Alternatives Behavioral Healthcare)
Speaking Experience: Cardinal Innovations Healthcare
“Encouragement is oxygen to the soul.” ~ John C. Maxwell