Lena Matthews, BCLC, is a Board Certified Life Coach through the International Board of Christian Counselors and the owner of Boundless Potential LLC. Her business was built with the focus on helping others to realize their unlimited potential. The life coaching she provides enables her clients to restructure their lives and gain stability, which in turn, helps them to lead fulfilling and successful lives.
Lena is currently facilitating the Domestic Violence Support Group for YVEDDI Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault. She also provides individual life coaching sessions for their clients. In addition, she has partnered up with the Family Crisis Council in Rowan County, providing one-on-one sessions for their clients, as well. Along with these organizations, she continues to work independently with various other individuals who are seeking to better their lives and want to become “forward-focused”.
For a number of years, Lena also facilitated the Domestic Violence Support Groups for the Davie Center for Violence Prevention and the Family Crisis Council in Rowan County. Other past work has included teaching parenting skills for the clients of the Davie County Department of Social Services, and providing a Domestic Violence Workshop for Cardinal Innovations Healthcare.
Having overcome her own life-altering experiences and becoming a certified coach have given Lena the tools to help others face and overcome their own giants. She especially has a passion for helping her clients to realize that they are fearfully and wonderfully made and encourages them to live their lives with joy, intent, and purpose.
- Domestic Violence Recovery
- Divorce Recovery
- Parenting Skills
- Stress and Time Management
- Budgeting and Finances
- Communication Skills and Healthy Conflict Resolution
Certifications and Trainings:
- Board Certified Life Coach, International Board of Christian Counselors – Light University
- Intimate Partner Abuse During Pregnancy
- Vulnerable Populations in the Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Field
- Human Trafficking 101
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Divorce Coaching
- Creating a Safety Plan
- Practicing Proactive Wellness
- Incorporating a Co-Response: Partnering with Community Professionals
- Domestic Violence: The Psychology of Leaving
- Healthy People, Healthy Relationships: How Conflict in Relationships Can be the Catalyst for Deeper Healing
- Emotion Regulation
Speaking Experience: Cardinal Innovations Healthcare
“Encouragement is oxygen to the soul.” ~ John C. Maxwell